Monday, November 23, 2009

Going to Mass without a fight:)

I really wasn't looking forward to going to Mass this week. The kids (mostly Rooster) has been fighting me about it. So I told them that we were going to dress up nice and go to Mass. I don't know if it will work next week. But the kids were really excited to go to church this week. They weren't excited to sit for a picture though....


After Mass Rooster ran around the house with a comforter over her head. She insisted that she was Mary. But, she wasn't as forgiving as Mary would be. Every time the boys stepped on her comforter she would get upset with them. I asked her "Do you need a smaller veil like Mary?" Rooster replied "Yes, Mommy one like Mary". So I'm going to try to make her something this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)