Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GH plays the harmonica

It's some sort of Christmas miracle. One of my videos actually loaded onto blogger. Now, I'm just hoping it was one of the good videos (crossing fingers). video

I shouldn't be suprised. Baby Jesus has been using his baby Jesus powers all week. I think he's trying to get our attention. And the things he's been doing are more impressive than my silly blog finally loading up a video. First he saved that baby and mother in Colorado.




Then he foiled the plans of a crazy Nigerian man who tried to blow up an airplane.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usattacksnigeriaprofile

Happy Birthday baby Jesus. Fancy doctors and big governments might not always be able to protect us. But, we always have faith and hope in you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)