Thursday, December 17, 2009

Should I be shocked?

What is it with liberals? They honestly feel entitled to throw things (Oreos, shoes, produce, pies) at people they disagree with.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20091216/cm_huffpost/394694

Good Lord sometimes its like arguing with a third grader. Oh well at least they haven't used their Union thug allies to beat anyone down this week:)

************************************************
While I'm on a rant anyway..... I am not pleased that the media is exposing the fact that the Secret Service and White House staff are completely incompetant in assuring the safety of the President. Do they really have to make everyone aware that their security sucks? I would think that is something you wouldn't want every whack job in the world to know..... But, that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)