Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beach Party

Rooster has been asking for a beach party. So I told her we could have one when she got back from school today. When I got her off the bus I mentioned the party to her. The teacher said that Rooster had been talking about a beach party on the drive home. So I guess she must have been pretty excited.

Rooster quickly got into her swimsuit and joined her brothers on the towels I laid out. Rooster wasn't impressed with the construction paper sun I made.....so she had to add some pink clouds. She also made a surf board out of brown construction paper which I thought was pretty creative:) She also enjoyed playing ball with GH. GH and Big Dog really enjoyed ice pops, and whale crackers they had for snack.


Rooster loved the Luau music...(thanks Amanda).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)