Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beyonce rolling around in dirty Qaddafi money

I actually feel sorry for Beyonce. I believe that she had absolutely no idea who the Qaddafi's are.




I know that she has been photographed during the campaigns with Democratic candidates. Which of course would make you assume that she is knowledgeable when it comes to political and world issues. I don't agree with her politically. But, she wasn't (to my knowledge) one of those celebrities that was aggressively disrespectful during the campaigns. For that fact alone I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. IMO she has always been a class act.

Worst case scenario is that she did know. I highly doubt that she supports terrorism. So maybe this was her way of getting two million dollars out of the hands of terrorists. That is more than what I have done to fight terrorism. So Mr. O'Reilly I think that classifies Beyonce as a patriot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)