Saturday, January 2, 2010

Conversations with a Rooster

Mama in red
Rooster in black
*******************************
Conversation #1
*******************************
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mommy.
Why?
So I can have baby sisters.
That's not exactly how it works. When you are a mommy you can have daughters.
Oh

*******************************
Conversation #2
*******************************
Mommy my Wonderpets are dirty
Well I can throw them in the washer for you
***Rooster was in absolute disgust about what I said****
No Mommy! You are mean. You apologize right now.
I'm sorry honey. We don't have to throw them in the washer we can find another way to clean them.
Mommy you stop. You are naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)