Monday, February 1, 2010

GH knows stuff;)

Today GH impressed me with his vast knowledge about animals. I would make a sound and he would point out the animal that makes the sound. He is also getting better at making animal noises himself. Today he said "moo" for the first time.

I tend to leave kitchen cabinet doors open. I don't know why I do it. It drives Captain Awesome crazy. And I totally understand why. But, no matter what I keep going back to this annoying habit. Well I think I really need to try harder not to leave the cabinet doors open. GH has started seeing snacks in the cabinets. He will whine, point, and say "please" until I get him a snack. If I close the cabinet and give him nothing he throws himself on the ground and cries. So I usually give in and get him the snack. This morning we had a LOT of pretzels. I know I shouldn't have eaten the snack. My five mile walks aren't going to do me any good if I keep snacking;)


Anyway, I'm so proud of my little guy. He's growing up so fast. I can't believe he will be two in April......the time has gone by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)