Saturday, February 6, 2010

Letter of the Week and other activities

We didn't do a lot of activities this week. I'm just not back into the swing of things yet. But, here are some of the activities we did get around to doing.


Rooster and Big Dog sorted socks. Rooster loves this activity and did it several times. If only she would enjoy this when she gets older. It doesn't seem fair that once a child is old enough to really help they are no longer interested in doing so.


We sorted clothes pins by color.



Then practiced putting the pins onto a ruler.

Today was Roosters first day of gymnastics class. She did great and I am so proud of her. She has a little friend that she knows from school in her class. When the little girl saw Rooster she ran over to her and gave her a big hug. It made me so happy. I wish I would have had my camera.

Anyway, I knew the boys were going to want to play on all the equipment there. So I packed a bag of activities to entertain the boys while Rooster was in gymnastics class. I packed books, bubble wrap, bubbles, balloons (these were the only toys that we got around to playing with). I also packed Kumon fruit folding pages, cars, lacing card, lotions, a trail mix snack, stickers and index card notebook. I loved the things I packed because they are fun and small:)



Some of the B activities we did included popping bubble wrap.


Hanging a basket of towels on a clothes line.

Blocks


Brushing starts with B too:)
We also put bandages on injured toys....and onto little brothers:)

And we wouldn't forget birds, bird books, bird jams and we are looking forward to the Great Backyard Bird Count:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)