Monday, February 22, 2010

Olympic treat

Joann from 10 kids and a dog always has the most interesting activities. (Her link is at the side of my blog) The other day she made a chocolate chip cookie cake. Then they used M&M's to create the rings of the Olympic flag. Mine didn't turn out as well as hers. Perhaps because I just made a big cookie.....but, its still ended up pretty cute.


Do you know what the best thing about the Olympic flag is? Some people might say the symbolism. But, I say the best part is that it doesn't have an orange ring. Why is that the best part? Well if you make this treat there is no orange ring. So you get to eat all the orange M&M's right away:D Big Dog wasn't really on board with that. He wanted to sort out all of the M&M's first. What kind of kid doesn't eat the M&M's along the way, especially when he's been given the go ahead? Oh well, I ate enough M&M's for the both of us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)