Saturday, February 20, 2010

Roosters Busy Morning

Rooster had gymnastics class and a swim lesson this morning. The classes are back to back. So she has to wear her swimsuit under her gymnastics outfit.


Rooster can't do all the skills that her classmates can. (Some of the girls have been in gymnastics for years. And some of the skills are a little to difficult) But, she enjoys being part of the class. She is always smiling and says that she loves it. In the picture below Rooster is walking on the balance beam.
In the picture below, Rooster is the child on the far left with the orange suit on. I really like her teacher and despite my previous concerns, that she would be young and completely incompetent;) she surprised me:D




1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)