Sunday, February 7, 2010

A tea addict raising little hippies

GH knows what tea is now. He points at it and says "tea". This morning I was laying on the couch. Rooster poured me a glass of tea, brought it to me and said "This will make you feel better mommy". I'm considering the possibility that I may have a problem.

We watched My Catholic Family this morning. This was the episode when Pier Giorgio conducts a rally to force the government to take care of the poor. Big Dog was super excited when Pier Giorgio didn't back down from the law enforcement. He was jumping up and down excitedly:)

3 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better I got sick and figured out why. Some little dude was drinking my white mocha's when I wasn't looking. For those who don't know what are in those, it's milk, white chocolate mix, and espresso. Like my kid needs anymore reasons to be hyper.
    As for the show, I know nothing of the show you are speaking of. But Logan loves NCIS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, it's only a problem if you can't get any when you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah---my only problem would be if I couldnt get my fix;D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)