Friday, February 26, 2010

Tot School - Letter of the Week E (and other activities)

We used a toy elephant to make elephant tracks.
Rooster attempted to do rhyming flashcards.
Rooster didn't do so well with patterns. She use to be much better at it. But, don't worry she can explain and its simple "He ate my pattern!"



Big Dog enjoyed the Elmo Happy and You Know It book. But, he obviously didn't like my camera flashes:)

GH was busy working on a Canadian flag in celebration of the Olympics.

We did Easter egg counting match up. I think this was originally on The Wonder Years blog. If I'm incorrect please leave a comment. Anyway, you use one color of Easter eggs. On the top you put stickers on the bottom you write a number. Then the child matches up the correct number of stickers to the correct number.






We searched for the letter E cookie cutter.





We made an upper case letter E out of strips of foam paper.




Thats about it for this week. Hopefully, I do better next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving seeing those clothes on your boys instead of in our drawer...:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)