Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Playgroup Easter Party

Kim was kind enough to host an Easter party for all the kids in our playgroup. The children enjoyed pizza and juice boxes. GH enjoyed his lunch. But, he also enjoyed Jenna's too;)


Then it was time for the Easter Egg hunt.
Here is GH with the collection of eggs.
Big Dog did collect some eggs. But he just wanted to play on the toys. Here he is with Jenna. She convinced him to go on this swing even though he wanted to play on the slide. I think she might be calling the shots;)

This next picture is a reenactment. I didn't have my camera out when he was actually looking in the gutter drain. When I did get my camera out I said "GH pull up the gutter and look in it again" And he did:D Like I told Melaney, "You can tell he is the child of a blogger. He knows how to reenact an event" And really, it's just easier to do reenact it than to listen to me whine about never having my camera out at the right time.


Aren't they all so cute?!


Happy Birthday Karina!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)