Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anyone want to watch three delightful children for a weekend?

Yes, I'm talking about my kids! Captain Awesome and I aren't planning a quick trip to Tahiti or anything. Neither of us would look good in a bikini;D We actually want to make time this year to catch up with the rest of the world.

We use our phones for calling people. We don't get the whole video games, Internet connection, texting options like other people do. I know, we refuse to move past 1999. Although I don't have my black car phone bag anymore..thank you very much.


We are also behind on watching "current" movies. (Although Captain Awesome is much better at making time....which leaves me very jealous) When we didn't get to watch movie series like Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Twilight, or Avatar we just figured we were too busy to be nerds. So we just made fun of the previews we saw on tv. Unfortunately the world has been overtaken by nerds. Now we are the nerds because we don't watch people fight over a ring or Vampires trying to be sexy.

So help us out and take our hooligans...I mean delightful children for a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)