Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catholic Church Birthday Countdown

The Easter season is 50 days long. That is a big number to little kids. So I used these Easter egg shaped playing cards to make a countdown. The kids will be excited when Pentecost arrives and they get to make a big cake to celebrate the birth of the Catholic Church.

I finally got around to taping up the palms from this year. This year I put them above each of the children's beds.

Catholic Icing had this link to a hot shot way to make a cross with palms. I'm no hot shot so I'm sticking with my easy method of slapping them on the wall with a little scotch tape:D
I hope you are all having a blessed Easter season. If you have time please pray for Grandma Rose who may not be with us much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)