Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hurry up ya'll. I've been slavin' over this for hours....

The Easter bunny visited last night and left quite a few presents for the kids.


Then Captain Awesome's family came to our home. We celebrated both Easter and the boys birthdays. John made the boys this cool shed for their trucks. We ordered a barn because I love the one he made for our in laws house.



The boys got lots of presents. They loved their new trucks:)
Then we had an Easter egg hunt.


Aunt Crystal told GH to grab an Easter basket. Instead GH grabbed a clear tote and hauled it around to collect eggs. You have to admire his optimism. Cousin Spider Monkey eventually took pity on the poor child and helped him haul his huge tub around. Later while the other kids played GH got into their eggs and stole the candy. Aunt Crystal was so proud;)




Spider Monkey found the Alleluia egg. I can't remember where I saw this idea. But, I love it!
So he won a trophy and some marsh mellow bunnies.


Next the kids dyed Easter eggs.


Watch out! There is a limit to Big Dogs patience with the paparazzi.

Rooster is our party coordinator and likes to keep things moving. She told the guests it was time to put on hats and eat cake. She found he candles and started putting them on the cake.

Some people took Roosters suggestion of putting on hats very literally.



Happy Birthday to all my boys. I'm so blessed to have you in my life:)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! It looks like you guys all had a great day!! So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)