Saturday, April 17, 2010

Movie Night

We finally got around to watching the Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakquel movie Aunt Crystal bought the kids for Easter. Big Dog loves movie nights....maybe he just really likes pop corn.

The kids loved the movie. They thought it was hilarious.
The only part of the movie that I didn't like was the Chippettes. When they performed they were a little bit too hippy for me. Not peace activist hippie. They danced liked they worked poles for a living. Now, I'm sure the creators of this movie had been under a lot of pressure to really turn it up. I mean....who doesn't want to see a chipmunk who exudes sexuality? Oh that's right...five year olds don't need to see that.
Regardless, it was an awesome movie that I would let the kids watch again. Rooster already has next weeks movie picked out. She heard about The Frog Princess at school and really wants to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)