Friday, May 21, 2010

"camping"

Bob and Big Dog were super excited when we put up the tent.


The kids had a great time in the tent. They read books, sang songs and stole blankets from mom.

oh yeah...and they played with the flashlight. How could I forget that? I have fifty photographs of GH playing with the flashlight;) I think this is my favorite picture.
We put the tent up shortly before I started making dinner. Rooster kept coming in the house asking for various items. Here is a sampling of some of the stuff on her list of demands.
1) sleeping bags 2) pillows 3) flashlights 4) marsh mellows 5) hot dogs (like the ones Curious George ate) 6) books 7) a fire 8) more blankets 9) drinks 10) a snack 11) and firecrackers:O

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)