Monday, May 17, 2010

enjoying the beautiful weather

Some people can relax and have a good time.
Other people think they have to get some work done;)
The boys have been very busy landscapers. Their toy trucks are always full of rocks and dirt. The boys love pushing the trucks all over the yard. I will have quite the mess to clean up when I get around to mowing:D
Not only is our yard in shambles, so is our home. For the second evening in a row we have seen robins throwing sticks, leaves, "helicopters" out of our gutters. I guess the birds think we don't properly maintain our home. GH and Rooster think this is awesome when they robins do this. Rooster keeps her distance when the robins go to work. But, GH gets really close. I'm sure the bird loves trying to hit GH with debris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)