Saturday, May 1, 2010

How to protect pizza.

We had a busy day. We delivered May Day baskets and went to Roosters soccer game. My camera died right after I took these lame pictures. But, my new camera arrived today. How is that for timing?:) Of course, it will all be good if I figure out how to work the new camera. I got it on Ebay from China. It seems pretty complicated for a tiny little camera. Anyhow here are some pictures of Roosters game.

This photo is blurry. But, it was the only action shot I got. Roosters not really into running:D

They played at the park for a while.
Then we went to pick up a pizza. Captain Awesome was at work. So after lunch we had more than a half of a pizza left. So I put it into the fridge. My kids usually steal a piece or two a few hours after they have pizza for dinner. I don't have a problem with that. But, I do have a problem when they drag out five pieces of pizza. Then pick off the topping they want. Then drop or smear the rest on the tables and floor.

I had been on the treadmill and I should have been watching them better. Knowing that I obviously have lost control of my children I did the only rational thing I could think of. I grabbed the pizza box with the last two pieces of (Captain Awesomes) pizza, and a roll of shipping tape. That's right! I used shipping tape to seal up that box. Maybe "rational" wasn't the proper descriptive word:) Anyway, when Captain Awesome came home Rooster acted all sad about it. So he shared his pizza with her. Good grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)