Friday, May 28, 2010

Todays trip to the zoo

Today I remembered my camera. Hooray! I was somewhat disappointed that I forgot my camera yesterday when we went to the Children's Museum. I absolutely hate it when that happens. It never fails. When you don't bring the camera they do the most adorable things.

Anyway, we had a great time at the zoo. No we did not go to the new Madagascar exhibit. We picked a bad day to go to the zoo. It was Family Fun day. So the place was packed.....so we skipped that exhibit in favor of ones that weren't as packed.



Rooster kept Big Dog on a short leash today;) I'm never in pictures. But, Captain Awesome snapped this one of me and the kids. I think it's may favorite so far.



The boys loved the penguins.



Big Dog loved riding this giraffe statue after lunch.


Rooster was playing it cool.....because she's a cool cat.


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)