Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More from the Rooster

Rooster came and got me while I was cooking dinner. She told me that she dressed up like Mary. She also wanted me to take a picture of her on the staircase. She was being pretty silly but, this photo isn't too bad:)
Captain Awesome (God bless him) colors with the kids every night. I hate coloring. I guess I can't handle Roosters criticism.....she is always telling us "I see white." Then we have to color more until shes satisfied with our drawing. She doesn't do a lot of coloring herself. But, she does love pretending to be the teacher. Tonight she graded Captain Awesome's picture with the comment "good". If you look at the top margin you should be able to see it. I'm sure Aunt Shel would be proud.
Please leave positive feedback on Captain Awesomes drawing. He works really hard;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)