Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rooster and Clifford

The following artwork has been titled "Ruzenka and Clifford." Rooster and Clifford have been drawing lots of pictures together.

Rooster is always playing with Clifford. I think she is happy to have another "person" to take care of. Here she is putting socks on Clifford.
I think all this extra work Rooster has been up to has left her exhausted. Yesterday she was mad a GH for following her around. She said "Henry is annoying me. He won't leave me alone. He's bothering me." This shocked us.....our mother hen never talks like this.
I think she needs a moms night out as much as I do. Tonight she was asking for the keys to the car. I told her no of course. I reminded her that she was too young to drive. And she insisted that she was old enough:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)