Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Big Day with Big Dog

Rooster spent the day at a friends house. She had a blast and didn't want to come home:) With one attention hog out of the way. All I needed to do was put our other attention hog down for a nap. Then I could finally have one on one time with my Big Dog. He hardly knew what to do with my undivided attention. He messed around for a while. Then he got down to business. I don't know what I was trying to prove with this sensory box...I guess that I can throw a bunch of random crap into a box and insist that it is a sensory box;D This one had poker chips, felt numbers and a bunch of rubbery insect toys. It was an interesting combination of textures.

I started a pattern for him. Placing a toothpick on every dot. He decided to go in the opposite direction every other dot. Then he changed the pattern when he reached the bottom.


We spelled his name with glitter.....so my kitchen glistens....to bad it's not because its clean:D


He also used our Bingo markers for a while.
Then he blew pom pom puffs across the table. He did better when he didn't use the straw. But, Big Dog wanted to make sure he got some use out of the straw. My Big Dog is silly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)