Thursday, July 1, 2010

pictures from today

Rooster said that Clifford was hungry. So he ate some Reece's cereal. It really does look like dog food:)

Big Dog ran errands with me today. It was nice to have some time for just him and I. As soon as we got home he grabbed a drink and went back outside to play. My kids have a million toys outside. But, apparently that wasn't good enough for Big Dog. He brought out one of the Leap Frog word toys and played with it in the sunshine. Every night Rooster loves to turn on her lamp and read before she goes to bed. She got the love of reading from Captain Awesome. I'm so thankful that she is still enjoying it. I had the hardest time learning to read. I think that is why I still don't enjoy reading. Hopefully I don't ruin reading for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)