Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tour of Parks - Fisher Fountain

One of the most enjoyable things of my childhood was going to Fisher Fountain. It seems that I was there a lot during the summer with my mom. We must have gone about once a week. I loved that place. So when we decided to stay the night in Hastings we knew that we should take the kids to see the "magical fountain".

PHOTO CREDIT: Rooster
The kids loved the fountain!
Big Dog wanted a closer look....that's why he had to stay with Captain Awesome:D Big Dog was thinking about going over the fence. We caught him testing the perimeter:D He's actually getting quite good at looking in one direction while he's doing something else. The other evening at dinner is a good example. He was turned smiling at his dad while at the same time stealing chips off his sisters plate while she was talking to me:O Anyway, there is the trickster with Captain Awesome.


GH did not want to leave.

But we had to get back to "the castle" to get some sleep.

If I have time tomorrow I will post videos from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)