Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tour of Parks - Lincoln Park

Big Dog loves climbing up slides and going down rock walls. He's a complex little boy:)

My mother got Rooster a bunch of Dick and Jane reproduction Level One Readers. She was very impressed with Roosters progress in reading. Rooster is a quiet reader....so I'm not sure my mom heard everything...but, she played along:) Rooster was happy to show grandma what she has learned. My mother said that Rooster is way ahead of what I could do at that age.

Big Dog got filthy....
Rooster pushed GH in the swing and had a blast. I had believed that GH had a swinging sensory issue. Captain Awesome pointed out that he does swing on equipment but only on his terms. I guess he was right...GH just does what GH wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)