Friday, August 27, 2010

Day Two, Sick Day and Why I won't drown today.....


So today was suppose to be day two/hairstyle two with the base of this style. However, Rooster got sick before she got to her class. I wonder if that means I can reuse this style since no one but the secretary and nurse saw it? (BTW--Not to brag, but I'm going to;D) They loved her hair and said they are in amazement of her different hairdos everyday. That definitely cheered us both up:D


Rooster wanted to come home and eat some chicken noodle soup. So right now Rooster is watching some Electric Company and eating soup and crackers. Even when she's sick she is still sweet......she shared her crackers with GH:)

So my plans to go lap swimming today fell through today since the Rooster got sick. I suppose that means I need to hit the treadmill now. But, at least I won't drown on a treadmill:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)