Thursday, August 26, 2010

For the First 100 Days of School

For each day of school I plan on doing a different hairstyle for Rooster. You may be thinking there is no way I can do 100 different hairstyles. I'm definitely not known for being a girly girl. However, I did find this awesome blog. And that blog links to lots of other hairstyle blogs. So now I have lots of ideas to work with. Each blog does a really good job at explaining how to do each hairstyle. (Look in my blog roll for links to all these awesome blogs)

 I won't lie, I've had a few hairstyle flops. But, Rooster says her teachers and all her classmates love her hairstyles. So even though I'm not perfect, I'm still doing pretty good:)

This is a basic weave. I'm using the base of this hairstyle on two separate days. This is day one:


From the back
From the front:

2 comments:

  1. Impressive! You can come over and do Julia's hair anytime! She and I are not patient enough to do more than the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rooster is getting more patient with me now that she is getting compliments from her classmates.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)