Thursday, September 30, 2010

Apples and Pumpkins

We went to Martins Hillside Orchard today. We picked lots of apples.
The kids always love the tunnel and corn tee pee.


There were lots of picture ops. Not that anyone in our family likes to take lots of pictures:)


The kids also enjoy the little corn maze.

The Hay Mountain is pretty cool too:)




They also added some new stuff.

When Rooster saw the tire pile she totally ditched us.

The tire swing was still there. Weeeeee

This year we picked up pumpkins there too. I forgot a bag so we didn't get any raspberries. Maybe next year.

But, its ok we didn't get raspberries. The kids were having a blast picking up pumpkins.


1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering if they were open this year, I hadn't noticed their sign on 77. Looks like you had fun, maybe we'll go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)