Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rooster's Karate Class

It shouldn't be too hard to spot Rooster in this picture. She's the only girl in a class of twelve. She noticed this before class started and seemed a bit uncomfortable.  But, when I came to pick her up she was having a good time.



Rooster says that she enjoyed karate class. But, she wants to be in ballet like all the girls. I had every intention of signing her up for dance. But, I didn't see the registration until after we signed up for karate. I spoke with the dance instructor and she said Rooster could join later after karate. But, karate has been pushed back so many weeks that it might be too late for dance this year. I'm going to check into it. Maybe I'll have to take her to Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)