Friday, September 24, 2010

the upstairs bathroom

Rooster has been on me to do some painting. She doesn't like the walls white. She also doesn't like her closet being white either. So don't bring it up:D Anyway, it turned out a bit darker than I liked. But, before I do the downstairs bathroom I'm going to get the paint lightened. And I won't be painting the ceiling either so that will help.

Anyway, here it is all green and brown. Its pretty good by my standards:)


 I brought all the black and white bathroom photos of the kids upstairs. Rooster doesn't approve of how I arranged them. She's such a little Martha.
Yes, its a coffee table in my bathroom. But, its the perfect color and it holds all the towels since we don't have built in shelving:)

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)