Friday, October 29, 2010

another trip to the zoo

We saw most of the zoo today. We were trying to keep busy while our new windows were installed.
The aquarium is always a hit with the kiddos.

 GH kept shouting "I see fish."
 We took about a million photos on bronze animal statues today. But, I'm not going to post them all. I do like this one though
 Cutie Pie reminded me this morning that I had promised to pack bread for the next trip to the zoo. Not that I'm not busy enough already trying to get our lunch prepared:D All of the kids, including GH did a great job breaking the bread into pieces before they threw it. GH would break the bread up then push it through the gate:)

 The petting farm was fun.
Cutie Pie really wanted to go to the Cat Complex. GH like the cats too. He kept saying that they were sleepy:) How do we always manage to get to the Cat Complex at naptime?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)