Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cutie Pie thinks she needs a mantilla

Today at Mass Cutie Pie wouldn't put her blue coat hood down. When I asked her about it, she kept looking towards the altar. I asked her if she was trying to look like Mary again. She said, "Yes." I told her that there are people that like to wear chapel veils/mantillas while they are at church. It is a sign of respect to God. I told her it wasn't necessary but some girls/women feel more comfortable around the Blessed Sacrament if they are veiled. She smiled. So I did some web surfing. I saw this on eBay.

I asked Cutie Pie if she liked it. She said no. She wants a pink one. She does have a dress in pink so it would work. I suppose it's good that this one didn't pass her standards. It's a little too expensive for something I think she would wear once and be over it. But, I did find a tutorial on Pondered in My Heart. If she's still interested next week I might shop around for some lace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)