Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm far from religiously gifted. I must test well:D

I'm sure most of you have seen this questioneer  from Pew Forum that has been circulating the Internet. I originally saw it on this post on Faith and Family Live. After reading the comments and seeing how intelligent  everyone else was I figured there was no way I was going to do the survey. After all, someone is bringing that average down. And it would probably be me:D

Today my curiosity got the best of me. I figured I might as well know how little I know about religion. Well I ended up missing the last question. Apparently this is common. So now I'm left wondering if the results are accurate?  I'm far from religiously gifted and I scored pretty well.




 I always knew I was awesome. Now I have proof:D
It's too bad I think the results are a crock;D Is it bad that I'm so skeptical? I have a hard time believing people scored so poorly.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! I was expecting much more difficult questions. I got them all but the last one, too. I'm afraid that people are really not as smart as I think they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they arent. But, everyone who has taken the test (that I know of) has scored well. I find it hard to beleive that people couldnt answer these questions. They were really easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well....at least I know that I know more about religion than the average Atheist. Of course I probably should;D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)