Thursday, October 28, 2010

We went back to Roca......and had a blast!

First things first. GH wants to clear up any confusion you might have. This is not the color red. It is purple.

 I finally got a picture of Big Dog coming out of the big slide. Geez...and I thought I was a helicopter parent until I saw some of the people there today:D The kids barely had room to get off of the slide.
 hmmmm????

Oats are ok.....but, fake necklaces taste much better.
 We went on a hay rack ride....minus the hay:)

I think I found a new header picture;D


 We had some dinner at one of the restaurants. Big Dog wouldn't leave the spider web decorations alone. I think he was concerned about how this restaurant might have some health code violations:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)