Monday, December 6, 2010

GH gets out

My mother-in-law always jokes that my kids are kept in a closet all day. And since I've been working on the kiddos scrapbooks with my friend Liz. I have to admit I don't really have proof of otherwise. Cutie Pie has tons of scrapbooks. Big Dog has a respectable amount of scrapbooks. But, GH....well there is one scrapbook. And it's definitely not something I'm proud of. But, I assure you he isn't spending his days in a dark closet. And I am pleased to present you evidence of this. I finally remembered my camera for library reading time. Here he is with his little friend Princess J. While doing scrapbooks I ran into quite a few pictures of them as babies and it made me smile:)  



 Now they are big kids. Julia spends even less time in a dark closet. She is one of the most verbal two year olds I can remember and shes pretty handy with the computer too. GH was impressed with her vast knowledge.
 GH sort of got the idea:D
 Reading time with Miss Carrie is awesome. She's a much better reader than Mommy. But, in my defense reading is her career.
 Carrie always has fun crafts.
 And sometimes little boys want to do the crafts without their moms help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)