Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Saint Lucia Day!

Cutie Pie is being a bit silly this morning. But, I was able to get a few pictures.

 I think she looks so sweet here:)
 I braided her hair today. She likes it. So I'm sending her to school with it.
I also want to thank Saint Anthony for helping me find Cutie Pies Saint Lucia outfit that was lost in the garage. I didn't find it until yesterday. I prayed to Saint Anthony several times while I was cleaning "Saint Anthony please come around. Something is lost that needs to be found." Saint Anthony probably rolled his eyes and thought, "Listen sweetie your garage is a complete mess. It's going to take a while for you to dig your way to where it is." :D Hahaha Anyway, I'm so happy that it was found:)

Hope you all have a blessed feast day:)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you:) I love doing her hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saganaga--I couldnt comment on your blog. But YOU ARE AMAZING! I hope you dont mind me adding you to my blog list.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)