Tuesday, December 7, 2010

more proof that GH's days aren't spent in a dark closet

We were at Mom's club today. For those of you who don't know, there are kids at Moms club.....and GH doesn't really play with them;D And why would he when he could play with this thing?
 I say "thing" because I'm not quite sure what it is. But, GH thought it was awesome.

Now an observant reader of my blog would note that GH is wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Which is true.This might make people assume that this occurred yesterday and GH spent today in a dark closet.  But, this isn't the case. GH ended up wearing the same clothes b/c he thought it was a great idea to eat yogurt before the Moms club meeting. GH eats like a little piggy:) and I had to change him out of his original set of clothes. I was running late so I just grabbed clothes out of the dryer for him to wear.

I don't know why GH doesn't like playing with the kids his own age. He mostly just yells, or whines at them to get toys. But, when Cutie Pies friend from school came over to play. GH played with her and Cutie Pie the entire night. I guess GH is super mature for his age:D  I'm sure this is due to my fabulous parenting:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)