1) GH screamed when I put on a Barney video the other day. To be honest, in comparison to the Wiggles, I think Barney is kind of lame too.
2) GH has learned how to say the following Christmas words: Santa, candy cane, and ho ho ho. We are still working on Merry Christmas.
3) GH has rediscovered his tongue. He enjoys sticking his tongue out at people who are talking to him.
4) He enjoys playing in the snow.
5) He likes to make shapes with his thumbs and fingers. He will run up to me and shout "Mommy, triangle/circle". It's pretty cute.
6) He really enjoys singing songs.
Preschool Cut Paper Leaf Collage Project
19 hours ago