Sunday, December 12, 2010

This weekend

We finally got this years hand print dishtowels done. But, I'm out of room on my laundry room clothesline:( I don't know what I'm going to do next year.


 Cutie Pie told me that she needed paper and a pen. When I asked her why she told me, "I'm going to write John the Baptist."
He's probably one of the best saints to ask to pray for you. So I helped her write the  letter. Spelling isn't her thing. It's not mine either. I suppose we should have been more specific by not writing just Saint John. There are probably a lot of Saint John's in Heaven:)

This weekend Cutie Pie got a fortune cookie that said "You are a bundle of energy always on the go". And Big Dog got a fortune cookie that said "You have ability to sense and know higher truth." I think he got that from me:D Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. So leave me a comment:)